Since 2002, Maroc Telecom organizes every summer its Beaches Festival, through some 15 Moroccan cities and beaches.
The Beaches Festival is :
● Concerts given by talented artists
● Many artists of all kinds, of all styles of urban and popular music, creating unexpected combinations
● Significant human, technical logistical resources, extraordinary staging, offering fascinating shows
● Scenes in the main squares of the cities and in beaches so that the party really gets going and everyone enjoys the show
● Young Talent Evenings (“soirées jeunes talents”) to encourage budding artists
● Villages on beaches offering entertainment for children, through fun, sports and cultural activities.
The Beaches Festival is free and extends over the entire summer period. It attracts every year millions of spectators and hosts in its villages, hundreds of thousands of children.