The countries in which Maroc Telecom Group operates – Morocco and countries in sub-Saharan Africa – are recording strong economic growth. Maroc Telecom aims to capitalize on the opportunities afforded by these markets by focusing on four main objectives: Strengthening its leadership in Morocco; maximizing the growth of its sub-Saharan subsidiaries; seeking new opportunities for acquisitions in high-potential markets and differentiating itself from the competition through service quality combined with significant investment and a policy of ongoing innovation.
Maroc Telecom's strategy is articulated around the following main directions:
● Boosting mobile usage: voice, data and value-added services, through innovative offers, meeting all the needs of its customers at competitive prices.
● Supporting the growth of the fixed line customer base by developing attractive bundled offers and by continually introducing new offers.
● Increasing the penetration rate of very high-speed Internet.
● Capitalizing on its brands and making Maroc Telecom a leading company in terms of customer services.
● Relying on high-speed and very high-speed infrastructure for fixed line and mobile networks, meeting the latest technological standards
● Maintaining rigorous financial management and a solid financial structure
● Making from the international development a growth driver
● Confirming its CSR policy through humanitarian, cultural, sporting and environmental protection activities.